How do I become an egg donor?
In order to become an egg donor there are specific requirements set out by the Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority (HFEA). Egg donors, therefore, need to meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Be a non-smoker
- Be fit and healthy with a BMI between 20 and 30
- Have measurements of ovarian reserve (an indication of egg supply) within the normal range
- Have no previous history of low ovarian response to ovarian stimulation for IVF
- Have both ovaries in place
- Have no personal history of transmissible diseases
- Have no personal or family history of inheritable diseases
- Have no untreated polycystic ovarian disease
Please contact us and we will send you a detailed explanation of the process as well as our application form.